4 x 30 min sessions - $100
First session - free!
$34 / month - Individual (discounts available)
$19 / month - Youth
$53 / month - Family
Get to know us
Far from just a "gym", Fitness for Life is a comprehensive health and fitness studio in the heart of the Hampton Cove community. It represents a unique combination of unparalleled service and 24 hour fitness access. Whether you are simply looking for a place to exercise on your own, or if you're looking for specific wellness services such as personal training, massage therapy, or dietary counseling, Fitness for Life can accommodate your needs. Come be a part of the Cove's premier health and fitness studio!
Our professional wellness staff:
* Lyle Douglass M.Ed., Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist
* Michael Olheiser B.S. Certified Exercise Physiologist
* Megan Parman B.S., Certified Exercise Physiologist
* Matt Betz M.Ed., Certified Trainer
* Anna Key RD, LD, Registered Dietitian
* Lorri Goss LMT, Licensed Massage Therapist
You’ve made the decision to increase your fitness, and we’re here to help you along. We warmly welcome you to our facility and our expert staff and trainers would love to discuss your goals and how we can help you met them.
We’re a premier fitness and training studio with a strong commitment towards personalized service and individual attention for those seeking to achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- 24 hour gym access
- Complete line of cardiovascular equipment
- Full-body variable resistance Cybex strength equipment
- Free weights including dumbbells, adjustable half racks, bumper plates, and kettlebells.
- Group Training classes
- Massage Therapy including Swedish and Deep Tissue techniques
- Dietary counseling and nutrition services
- Complimentary equipment orientation upon joining
- Health / fitness testing including body composition assessment, blood pressure, body circumference, flexibility assessment, and aerobic capacity testing.
The Cove's Premier Fitness and Training Studio!
Group Training Classes
Save Money on personal training by getting your friends involved! Groups of 2-5 people apply
Call for prices!
Call or text for more prices or information!